In an apartment just above Rosa-Luxemborg Platz for my community fellowship with SoundCloud. I had roommates, but they weren’t really hosts. I actually had my own room and bed for the week! And though it was 7 floor walkup, it has some nice views from the top, including one of the Fuck Parade the day I arrived.
I was impressed by the food in Berlin, and in Mitte in general. It’s not quite NY, but here are some spots to try out:
- Delores – California style Mexican and a solid burrito
- Co Co – Vietnamese sandwiches
- Cocolo Ramen – best Ramen, as recommended by one of the founders of getyourguide.com
- Monsieur Vuong – trendy vietnamese. I met some NY transplants there
- Yam Yam – Bi Bim Bap!
- Pergamon Museum
- Altes Museum
- SoundCloud offices – they are sweet !
- A walking tour of Berlin
- Mauer Park
Awesome outfits, like these:
and the sounds of Berlin in general:
No related posts.